How to start making money with blogging as a beginner.
We will help you grow your blog traffic as you continue reading.
Starting a blog for money (after your passion) requires you to level up your blogging skills.
We have compiled the best blogging tools, free blogging sites and resources to help you set up your blog, get traffic and make it profitable…
1. First, go to the Infomaniak (home page) and click on “hosting” from the upper tab.
2. Next, you can choose from the services under Hosting tab.
This is an Infomaniak flagship product. Choosing the best hosting for your website and email addresses is never this powerful and extremely reliable for your company’s needs.
The best hosting for your websites
Infomaniak Web Hosting offers reliable and highly flexible which is best for your website hosting.
Infomaniak Email hosting Entrust your email to professionals
Allow Infomaniak to manage your email hosting through its neutral, independent and highly reliable features. Infomaniak guarantees you a secure service.
Infomaniak Cloud Server Easily manage your Linux or Windows server
This powerful, flexible solution will provide all the flexibility of a server with the power and modularity of the Cloud.
All inclusive WordPress hosting
Infomaniak hostings allow you to create an attractive WordPress site without any programming knowledge. Your site is easy to manage, fast, evolutive and compatible for all devices.
Suggested WordPress Plugins from ThemeTrust : 19 Best Free WordPress Plugins 2019
BlueHost is one of the best web hosting sites out there !
Take a look at BlueHost’s many benefits:
- A guaranteed 99.9 uptime– Quick recovery from site crashes, meaning you get unmatched access speed and almost constant uptime.
- Presence of cPanel, for ease in navigation– Customers get to navigate and manage a number of features without going through complicated processes.
- Multiple hosting options such as shared and VPS hosting– Greater versatility means customers get to choose how to host based on business needs.
- Absolutely unlimited Domain hosting, with unlimited file transfer and space– Customers will never want in terms of capacity with more than enough space to go around.
- Unlimited emails– Receive all the emails you can and send as many. Indefinitely.
- Competent pricing for beginners– A great deal for those new to the industry, especially for new startups looking to get more value for less expenditure.
- A lot of powerful add-ons for extra value– This is a boost for an already powerful hosting service enabling for better features and efficiency.
- Unbeatable moneyback guarantee– BlueHost doesn’t force you to pay if you don’t like it. You get what you paid for or you get back what you paid.
The first thing to do to start off on this is to create an account on Bluehost. Follow the detailed steps below for this purpose.
1. First, go to the Bluehost website and click on the “get started now” button in green.
2. Once you have clicked on “get started now”, you will be redirected to a page with four plans to choose from. These are Basic, Plus, Prime and Go PRO.
Blogging tips for beginners : The recommendation is that you start off with the basic plan for its cheapness and simplicity.
[bctt tweet=”Blogging tips for beginners : The recommendation is that you start off with the basic plan for its cheapness and simplicity.” username=”luovita”]
3. The next step after you have selected your preferred plan is to craft a domain name. You will be asked to do so. If you have an existing domain, you may enter it in the right box, and if you want to create one, enter the new domain name in the left box.
4. After the domain name is entered, you will be taken to a page where you will have to enter your personal information. This is integral to your credibility so ensure that you put in the right details.
You will also be prompted to enter your payment details. Carefully do so. PayPal is also an option.
5. You also have add-ons that you can choose from to make your experience smooth and secure.
Small notes about the Add-Ons:
- Domain privacy – You get to hide your personal information and contacts, such as your name.
- Site Backup pro – In case of a website crash or some glitch, you get to restore your information by clicking one button. This means that all information is automatically backed up.
- Search Engine Jumpstart – From quick indexing to head-to-head comparative analysis reports, you are covered under this. You are also guided through the steps to improve your SEO rankings yourself and learn the tricks of Search Engine Mastery.
- SiteLock Security – This assures a security boost for your domain, involving scans for malware to DDoS protection.
6. Just read the disclaimer carefully and then click on the green button “Submit”, once you are done.
7. Now that you are done with the sign-up process, log in to your Bluehost account and you will see a control panel, where you need to click on the WordPress button.
You may be redirected to the Mojo marketplace where you need to click on “Install New Scripts”.
On the next page, please enter your domain name that you have decided upon. This is where your WordPress will be installed on.
Notice that there is a small box stating “directory” on the right after a forward slash.
- You may leave it blank, in which case, WordPress will be installed on the root domain.
- If you write something there, for example “xyz”, the directory will appear as domain.com/xyz, and WordPress will be installed here.
After this, click on the button “check domain”. Click “continue” on any following window until the installation starts.
8. WordPress installation will be followed by a page asking for your login credentials for WordPress.
This will be followed by a confirmation email at your registered email address.
Blogging tips for beginners : So, if you have a wish to have a website of your own, try tis out, if you need help, let us now!
[bctt tweet=”Blogging tips for beginners : So, if you have a wish to have a website of your own, get on this immediately! Get a Bluehost account now! That’s all really! Also, check out more here!” username=”luovita”]
After having your Domain and Hosting you need to install a Theme that is User-friendly and lets you customize in an easy way if you’re not very tech-savvy.
Elegant Themes is considered as one of the biggest revolutionary aspect of WordPress development. Being the most empowered WordPress community on the web, it helps users to create amazing website designs using premium WordPress themes and plugins. With these, you can take your website to a new level of professionalism.
Blogging tips for beginners : These are the benefits of utilizing Elegant Themes:
- Incredibly customizable – You get to customize your website theme and colour down to the smallest details.
- No need to dive deep into the coding process – You don’t have to be a coding savant to be able to use Elegant Themes to its fullest.
- Takes very less time to just drag and drop to develop a website – Optimization to the greatest level to bring about an ease in website designs and aesthetics.
- Offers design consistency – Every design is streamlined to ensure that bugs are minimized, making for a beautiful experience for those who visit your site.
- Compatible with several e-commerce plugins – You get to add a number of eCommerce plugins to your theme, meaning that you get to expand your business scope.
- Promotes your websites with premium WordPress plugins – This means that you don’t need to jump around the site for different functions but get most options at your fingertips thanks to these.
Follow the detailed steps below to make the most of the this premium theme and his plugins:
1. First, go to the Elegant Themes website and click on the “Pricing” button.
2. Once you have clicked on it, you will be redirected to a page that includes the sign-up process.
They have two membership plans which include Yearly Access ($89/year) and Lifetime Access ($249 one time) as you can see on the screenshot below:
Select your choice and click on the “Sign up Today” button. It will take you to another page, where you need to submit your personal details such as username, password, email ID.
3. Once you’ve filled out all the mandatory slots, click on “Complete Registration”. Now, you’ll be asked to provide your payment account details for the completion of online payment.
4. After completing the sign-up process, you can visit the members area anytime by just logging in from the main page.
There, you will find several themes and plugins which you can download and try out like ‘Divi’.
To get these themes and plugins, you need to click on the download button.
5. Next, save the downloaded file according to your preferences and keep it for utilizing through your WordPress website.
6. Now, head onto your WordPress website, go to “Appearance” – there you will find a drop-down menu containing “Themes” option. From there, upload the previously downloaded theme from Elegant Themes.
Now the installation process can be initiated. Once it is complete, you will get to see that the theme is active.
The same procedure should be followed in case of installing plugin packages to your website.
- Download the plugin from the membership area. Next, go to WordPress dashboard, click on the Plugins option. This will let you add the downloaded plugin.
- Thereon, all you need to do is just activate the plugin by clicking on the relevant option.
Go through the readme file for that particular plugin, and get a thorough idea on its implementations.
Elegant Themes’ packages are also quite useful for web designers, business owners who think to use their WordPress framework for developing a website at its best. So, if you wish to use the themes and plugins from Elegant Themes and build attractive websites for you or your clients, sign up with an account.
Today, when building a professional website or blog has become a crucial part of digital marketing, Thrive Themes is one of the fastest WordPress theme that you can install to attract audience and enhance the site’s conversion rate.
Many people would regard this one to be just a theme, but actuality, it offers different types of plugins that provide your audience with much better experience.
Different Thrive Themes Plugins are designed for distinct purposes and can be purchased separately. But a Thrive Themes package is always better to purchase as it offers everything from themes to plugins along with all the training and support that goes along with the package and that’s for a much-discounted price.
Following are the advantages of Thrive Themes:
- The designs are simple in terms of layout and the fonts are clear, thus easily readable.
- Using specific action forms or calls to action, one can easily set focus areas in the website.
- The themes come with pre-built landing pages that can make website look stunning in minutes.
- Its lead generating plugin can be used to design and place email option forms to expand business email list.
- Using Thrives plugin like Thrive Clever Widgets, reaching out the audience with targeted content, makes much easier.
- Thrive Themes enhances conversions, promotional options and sales.
- With in-built social media sharing, reaching the target audience has become easier.
- In-built image optimizer builds images that compliments the website’s theme.
- Displays related posts at the end of the blog posts without slowing down the website.
- Very quick maintenance and excellent support.
To enjoy these features, you can start by signing up to a membership account with Thrive Themes.
1. First go the Thrive Themes website and click on the “Get All Our Products” button.
2. Once you have clicked on that button, you will land on a page that talks about membership plans. Now scroll down and click on “Secure Your Membership Here!” button.
3. Now, you will be redirected to the membership pricing page, where first of all you have to select either “Paid Quarterly” or “Paid Annually” options. After selecting the same, you have to choose your Membership plan according to your requirement and business type. If you are an individual or an entrepreneur, pick “Thrive Membership” option and if you are running an agency or is a web designer, click on “Agency Membership” plan. Click on the “Add To Cart” button to buy the service.
4. Now, a checkout page will appear, where you must fill out all the required information. After filling up the details, proceed with your desired payment option to access the dashboard.
5. For that go to member’s login page by clicking on “Member Login” button on the top of the webpage. Here, you have to enter your Username and Password to log in.
6. Now, when you are into the Thrive member’s dashboard, you can scroll down to get access to different Thrive products. Pick the one that suits your need and click on the ‘Download’ button. Here to guide you, I am picking up the Thrive Leads plugin. As soon as you click on the button, you will be asked to save the .zip file. As you save it, the download process will start spontaneously.
7. Next, to begin the installation process, go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard and log in.
8. In the left side menu bar, look for “Plugins” option. When you take your cursor on top of the button, you will find “Add New” option. Click on the same.
9. On clicking on “Add New” option, a page will appear with a “Upload Plugin” button on the top of it. Click on it.
Now, you can upload the plugin by clicking on the “Choose File” option. choose the .zip file that you earlier saved and then click on the “Install Now” button to successfully upload the file.
10.After a successful installation, a page will appear before you with an option “Activate Plugin”. click on it.
11.Now, it’s the time to activate the license of this plugin. In the menu bar of WordPress, go to the Thrive Dashboard and choose the License Manager.
12.Go back to your Thrive Themes account to find the license key. Provide both the email address and the key on License Manager page and click on the “Activate License” button.
Thrive Themes is the ideal theme to enhance the look and functionality of a website. Bloggers or entrepreneurs can use this theme to gain leads and engage the audience to their website.
Different plugins with pretty powerful features not only maximize conversion rate and customize the website but also allow you to target ultra-segmented audiences and experience dramatic business growth.
So, apply for its membership if you need to build your business website smoothly.
Next You need a reliable Email marketing Service.
ConvertKit is one of the finest tools to assist bloggers with their Email needs! It is a one stop destination for any aspiring or established writer to work on and get actual benefits.
The best benefits you get of using ConvertKit are:
- Ease of tracking clicks and tagging users – Exceptionally well thought of tagging functions and click tracking abilities that tag according to the person’s interest.
- Efficient system for making email sequences – Compose and create from a single page rather than having to go to different pages for different functions.
- Automations & segmentation that are well designed – Automatic functions that ensure the tagging of new subscribers to your email list and much more!
- Integrates with a number of different platforms – Multi-platform support like with WordPress that allows you to use ConverKit in a number of different ways.
Let’s find out how to sign up and use it!
1. Signing Up – Go to ConvertKit and sign up.
Enter your billing information & create your account.
Once you are done with entering your details, choose a plan. Make sure to be careful in choosing the most appropriate plan for you, don’t worry, you can always change it later, start with the lowest one.
2. Account approval – The next thing to get done is to have your ConvertKit account verified and approved! The purpose is obviously to test your credibility as a blogger. Normal business requirements allow you to submit your piece via an URL on their chat feature. The other way to gain acceptance is through the submission of a ticket feature and then provide the URL to your blog. Although you may browse around ConvertKit in the interim period, it is only post-approval that you can send something on it.
3. Time to Import Any Existing Subscriber – Do you have an email list? No? Then let’s go to the next step. But if yes, here’s what you do!
Adding tags is the primary thing to do in the “Add Subscribers” process before anything else. This will categorize your subscribers accurately and for this, click on “Subscribers” on the menu and then hit “Create a Tag”.
This is a really simple and effective process. Use a simple and self-explanatory title for a tag like “imported subscribers”.
Make your checks and name your tags and when you are sure that you are done, hit “Save”. The next step is to import subscribers from the current email provider you have, saving that as a CSV file.
Then, hit “Subscribers” on the main menu and then “Import Subscribers”.
Next, upload the saved CSV file and put your subscribers under the designated tags, in this case, “Imported Subscribers”. Align the columns on the CSV sheet to the relevant ConvertKit fields and then, finally, hit “Import Subscribers”. Repeat this for other lists, if available.
4. Form creation – This is the first look of your dashboard.
Once you click on “Create Form”, you can choose a form or a landing page. Let us go with form for now. You may choose one of three styles that serve different purposes.
You can also go ahead and customize your form by clicking on the icon at the top right edge as per the picture below. Colour as you wish, and you may even personalize as per your brand.
Access settings and change your form name, which is only visible to you, available on Dashboard once you sign-in.
Modify the success message to what you want your subscribers to see when they fill up the form and hit “Subscribe”.
You may, if you wish, redirect subscribers to a different page that displays a thank you message for subscribing or something else. After this, click on the “Save Form” button.
5. Incentive Emails – This is the email that subscribers will receive that will be a confirmation of their subscription. You can turn it off if by clicking on the checkbox next to the “send incentive/double opt-in emails” in your subscriber checkbox.
Configure email and the subject title along with the email and button text! Go ahead and select the form style!
Blogging tips for beginners : So, start now and lay the foundation for your future network with ConvertKit’s excellent solutions!
[bctt tweet=”Blogging tips for beginners : So, don’t wait and lay the groundwork for your future with ConvertKit’s excellent facilities!” username=”luovita”]
Blogging tips for beginners:
GetResponse is a complete email and online marketing solution, this is the email provider we use now!
It provides turnkey newsletter publishing and hosting features, as well as unlimited follow-up autoresponders, landing pages, webinars, marketing automation, and CRM to deliver information to your contacts and convert them to engaging customers.
Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices, and established relationships with major Internet service providers and email service providers, GetResponse prides itself on the highest possible email deliverability to ensure that your messages get through to your prospective customers.
The platform delivers over 5 billion emails each year in 172 countries.
GetResponse is fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists (1+ million subscribers).
GetResponse in highlights:
- Over 100,000 active accounts
- 30-day free trial
- Deliverability of up to 68% higher than our competitors
- Unlimited emails
- Powerful, automatic message personalization
- Smart tracking features
What benefits does it bring?
- Catches lost sales and converts your leads into profitable action
- Boosts your lead generation and business-building results
- Chops away tedious and repetitious email marketing tasks
When you sign up for an account with GetResponse, you will be supported every step of the way by their excellent customer support and materials (context help, user guides, FAQs, and video tutorials).
You will benefit from industry-leading email deliverability which GetResponse consistently maintains through their solid relationships with ISPs, proactive delivery initiatives, and strong anti-spam commitment. Try GetResponse today and find out how you can instantly get tangible, measurable results without wasting your time or investing a lot of money.
The GetResponse List Building Program is a comprehensive email marketing course
that covers everything you need to know to grow your list by up to 10,000 subscribers in as little as 90 days. Now marketers can maximize their email marketing efforts by taking advantage of this free program and enhancing their lists with new, engaged subscribers.
The list building program, used with GetResponse email marketing tools, is the complete marketing solution. Marketers are provided with the know-how and necessary tools to launch a comprehensive and effective email marketing campaign.
The course is unique to GetResponse and created exclusively for GetResponse customers; both free trial and pro accounts that have less than 10,000 subscribers.
Customers may choose from two program schedules: the 90-day fast track and the 180-day standard program.
Each session consists of a video tutorial, presentation, and an article.
Those who complete the program and acquire at least 1,000 new subscribers will receive a GetResponse University Certificate of Performance.
More details about the course may be found here:
So, then we have Social Media, if you are active in Social Media, and I think you are and should, then consider using SMARTERQUEUE
blogging tips for beginners : SmarterQueue is a great post scheduling platform and a better alternative to Hootsuite and others. Why? Simply because it’s all round more flexible and focused on customer friendly usability.
These are what makes SmarterQueue truly effective:
- User-friendly interface- SmarterQueue has a great user-friendly interface which is very easy to use. The navigation is straightforward, and you can even filter your queue by category and social media platform.
- Competent pricing– In terms of pricing, no one can beat SmarterQueue. $20 a month will connect you up to four social media platforms that include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- RSS Feeds to help in content curation– If you are currently using Feedly to curate your content, you will love how easy it is to integrate Feedly with SmarterQueue. SmarterQueue will import all your feeds so that you can curate content from one place without having to log in to Feedly.
- Posting simplicity– SmarterQueue makes posting content effortless and easy. Simply set a posting schedule for each of your accounts and then create categories for each type of content that you want to share. From there, just add posts to your categories and SmarterQueue will do the rest.
- Social media analytics– Social Media Analytics in SmarterQueue can help you decide when is the right time to post on Facebook or tweet, so that it gets the maximum visibility.
Let’s learn the steps to properly get on with the SmarterQueue platform!
Step 1: Visit SmarterQueue and go ahead to the sign-up page!
Choose how you want to sign-up. You will be prompted to start a trial or leave that for later. After that, it is time to set up the account. This is how it looks:
Add the profiles accordingly to expand your network on the platform. These are where you will be able to post via SmarterQueue, once you are up and running.
Step 2: This is where you categorize by creating post categories. What are these? They are the different varieties of content that you will be putting up on social media. Name these as you like and make them relevant for ease of scheduling in the future.
Step 3: It is now time to create a schedule based on the categories that you have defined. The schedule is also for which accounts you want to post and in what order.
Step 4: Next up, add content to the posts! Your first option should be evergreen posts. What are these? Well, these are posts with a continuous recycle pattern, that is, they are always renewing themselves. On SmarterQueue, the moment you add a new post, it immediately goes for the next available time and after being shared, it is sent to the bottom of the queue automatically. Basically, you fill up your queue once, and the platform automatically takes care of the scheduling from then onwards.
Step 5: Like what you have seen so far? If you have had a great experience for the trial period, don’t forget to go for the paid subscriptions for continued services and greater benefits.
Every plan has the same basic features, except that the real difference is with the number of categories, volume of social media accounts, queued and daily posts.
Blogging tips for beginners : This is obviously one of the finer options out there!
An alternative for scheduling in Social Media is Social Pilot.
[bctt tweet=”Blogging tips for beginners : One of the finer options for Social Media scheduling out there is SmarterQueue!” username=”luovita”]
SocialPilot is one of the most popular social media marketing and scheduling platform which was specifically developed for social media professionals and agencies.
Here are some unique features that sets it apart from others;
custom Facebook branding, bulk scheduling, team collaboration, social media calendar and client management.
Blogging for beginners : The Benefits of SocialPilot are as follows:
- Customized Facebook Branding– Using SocialPilot for sharing on Facebook, you can put your own customized branding so that it does not look automated.
- Bulk Scheduling– Using this feature you can create bulk posts as much as 500 or more at once, by simply uploading the CSV files. This awesome attribute allows users to manage multiple social media platforms with great ease and flexibility.
- Collaboration within teams– Using this platform, users can easily invite their team member to work in collaboration, share files, communicate, and come up with some useful business ideas. You can include as many participants as you want.
- Social Media Calendar– Users can visualize their social media sharing strategies and make them more creative and fruitful using SocialPilot.
- Effective extension on the browser– SocialPilot offers browser extension for Chrome, Firefox and Safari which not only lets the user share an interesting article from the internet, but also enables them schedule images from Canva.
- Social Media Analytics– The platform provides powerful, yet easy to understand social media analytics that lets a user improvise social media marketing with efficiency.
Step 1: Visit the SocialPilot website and click on the “Get Started” button in orange.
Step 2: Once you click on the Get Started button you will be redirected to the “Plans” page, which offers 4 distinct plans, namely Individual, Professional, Small team and Agency.
*we recommend you start with the “Individual plan” to see how it works out.
Step 3: In the next step, after you have chosen your preferred plan, click on start your 14-day trial and you will be redirected to the following page. You won’t require your credit card for this process.
Step 4: Fill up the credential details and click on “Signup”. You will be further redirected to a page where you will need to connect with any of your available social media account. You can also save time by skipping this step and connecting with any of the 3 specific social media platforms mentioned here, namely Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and complete the registration procedure.
Step 5: When you have completed registration, you will receive an email asking to confirm the email address you used for signing up. As soon as you confirm that email address you will be redirected to a dashboard.
Step 6: As you reach the “dashboard” page or log into your SocialPilot account, the first thing you need to do is to connect your social profiles. To do this, click on “Connect Account” on the left panel under Social Accounts.
After you’ve completed connecting a profile, you will now be able to set a schedule for your posts. Please note that the default time zone is set for the United States, so adjust it accordingly to your needs. You can click on the “Edit” button to select your desired time zone on the next page.
To revisit setting a schedule, click on Manage Accounts on the left panel. Then, click on “Edit” for that account. Now you’re equipped to add a schedule for your social profile.
You can specify the time to add to the posting schedule under “Select Time” option. You can also choose the specific days of the week on which the schedule should be running. Once completed, click on the button displaying “Add Time”. Then, click on “Create Post” on the left panel to start adding posts into your schedule. Now you can start composing your post and adding links.
After creating the post, you will find three options in the drop-down menu: Add to Queue, Share Now and Share Next. Add to Queue will add that post to the schedule queue, while Share Now will share the content right then and there.
If you are out of content ideas, you can always use “SocialPilot content discovery” to get your hands on more interesting stories to share on your network.
Blogging tips for beginners : Social Media is the future, it is the place where most interactions take place, and where your content will most likely get noticed. However, you don’t need to be on every platform, just the ones providing the best exposure, and SocialPilot is one of the best tools to do so.
[bctt tweet=”Blogging tips for beginners : Social Media is the future, it is the place where most interactions take place, and where your content will most likely get noticed. However, you don’t need to be on every platform, just the ones providing the best exposure, and SocialPilot is one of the best tools to do so.” username=”luovita”]
Next we have something Special: Sniply
From link sharing to custom call to action to audience engagement monitoring, Sniply has come a long way in becoming part to the online marketing process.
Blogging for beginners : The benefits of Sniply are as follows:
- Simple Setup and Installation– Sniply is one of those innovations with super-easy interface that involves a simple setup and installation.
- Great Call-to-Action– You can create a call-to-action for every link you share. The call-to-actions are not only time-sensitive that instills a sense of urgency but are also, interesting, and intriguing that are ultimately valuable to your customers.
- Compact Links Creation– The link shortener from Sniply is so compact that it lets you put a customized call-to-action on every page you share. When people click on a Sniply-generated URL, the page displays the ‘snip’ with a floating mini-banner which contains your CTA message along with a button that clicks through to the URL of your choice.
- Social Media Analytics– The platform’s dashboard shows you clicks, conversions, and conversion rates. You can also see your top-performing snips, top websites, and favorites as well.
- Customizable Free Edition– The free edition of Sniply is greatly customizable, leave alone the paid one. It allows you to change color, style and position of your snips, making them stand out without being irritating.
The real question for beginners is how to use it to its full potential.
Let’s find out!
Step 1: Go to Sniply. There is an option to sign up for free as you can see below.
The next page will ask you to sign up via Twitter or Facebook or the age-old way of putting your details in.
Step 2: Choose any of the plans that suit you. Everyone of them is free for 14 days. The recommendation is that you choose the basic for now as it’s the simplest.
Step 3: Find a content to share on social media platforms and ensure that it is an article/journal/blog that is connected to your occupation or business. Then, copy the URL of this piece to Sniply as shown below.
After you have entered the URL, hit the ‘snip’ button which will customize the URL as per your needs.
Click ‘create’ next and then copy the custom URL to be shared on the social media platform of your choice.
* Remember that when you are using Twitter to share, don’t forget to add the handle or name of the writer of the original post.
It gives credit where it’s due and ensures that more people see your post.
Step 4: Now it is time to set up a call to action through Sniply. On the dashboard, click on ‘Manage’ and then ‘call to action’.
Hit “+ New Call-to-Action” and then select a brand that exists or create one.
Now choose a type for your call-to-action.
Put in the preferred link for the call-to-action and then customize as you wish to be the perfect match for your company/brand.
Blogging tips for beginners :
Start with Sniply today and increase engagement in your social media!
[bctt tweet=”Blogging tips for beginners : Start with Sniply today and increase engagement in your social media!” username=”luovita”]
Blogging tips for beginners :
If you want to have your own online shop, one of the best options out there is Shopify
Shopify’s exceptional capabilities in easily setting up your online shop has assured its position as one of the most reliable E-commerce platforms out there!
Blogging for beginners : The benefits that you get are:
- Round the clock customer support– Shopify is big on customer support. It’s customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The response time is fairly instant, which means your business is never on its own.
- Mobile optimized– All of Shopify’s themes are mobile responsive. The platform also includes a free built-in mobile commerce shopping cart, which means your store looks great on all devices.
- Availability of SEO tools– Shopify has powerful Search Engine Optimization (SEO) features that will help your website rank higher in search results, so customers can find you easily.
- Stripe-powered payment gateway– Shopify has integrated with dozens of payment gateways, but also offers its own which is powered by Stripe. If you choose to use the Stripe-powered payment gateway, you will not incur any transaction fees instead, you will benefit from lower credit card fees.
- User-friendly interface– Shopify has a user-friendly customer front-end and admin backend which provides enhanced navigation options and various tools to help you manage inventory, insert product details, create web pages, track customer details, set up customer accounts, receive payments in various currencies, and much more.
- App store for addons– Shopify has an app store which provides some free and some paid plugins that seamlessly integrate with the platform and helps you to expand the functionality of your online store.
Indeed, with it, your dreams of running an online business has become within your reach and if you learn every option that the platform provides, there is nothing that can prevent you from having your own online shop.
1. Sign up to Shopify and then navigate to the Shopify website. Click on the Get Started button.
You need to enter your information, such as the store name, desired password and an email address and finally stating what kind of an online or physical shop you are looking to create.
This is where you put in the information. Ensure that these are all valid and accurate.
2. Customize the appearance of your store and it’s rather easy. Check out the image below. You need to click on the “Add Product” button and then enter all the details pertaining to the product such as price, vendor and description. When you are done, save it.
3. Return to your dashboard and hit the button saying, “Customize the Look of Your Site.” This is a good place for changing colours and custom icons!
4. This step involves the selection of a domain and getting your site LIVE.
At the Dashboard, click on “Add a Domain.” Choose one to and proceed to the next step in the process.
5. On the Dashboard, check out the “Payments” button at the left. You may now choose from numerous options such as Stripe, PayPal, etc. and if in doubt, you may also choose Shopify’s personal payment processor that is quite user-friendly.
Once you choose one that suits your purpose/requirements, you will be able to receive payments from customers and store them. Then hit the “Launch Website” button!
Blogging tips for beginners :
If you want to plan to create a membership site or plan to do so in the future you can use Memberpress and have your own private online tribe!
Save time and patience with MemberPress as it helps you build a WordPress membership site, with content control, secured credit card payments and sell digitally without a difficult setup.
Get to know more about MemberPress and the benefits associated with membership. Learn how to open an account below:
Step # 1 : Go to MemberPress Website and click “Get Memberpress”
Step # 2 : Choose the best plan that suits you.
Subscription Billing, Payment Integration, Customizable Checkout, Content Protection, Member Management, Content Dripping, Email Reminders, Corporate/Umbrella Accounts, Self-Serve Member Dashboard, Coupons, Autoresponder Integrations, Affiliate Program, Fantastic Support and much more!
Step # 3 : Once you have decided which plan to use for your business, you can click on the “Get Started” and you’ll be redirected to setup your account with Memberpress. Fill up the form.
Step # 4: In the same page, system will also ask for your preferred payment method and afterwards click “Get Started with Memberpress”
Disclaimer: This is an important note that there are or could be some some links above which are affiliate links and if you click on them and decide to purchase something, I shall earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Let me say on record that I have used or use and experienced the services of this companies, and my recommendation is strong as I have found them to be very helpful and useful. My opinion is not based on the commission I make, but because of how reliable I found them to be. You are not compelled to make any decision unless you see fit and feel that they will help you achieve your goal. Thank so you very much for supporting LuoVita!